June 1, 2011
@KHodgess's Avatar

@KHodgess

23 - About 95% of my tweets are about Jesus and the other 5% is my dorky self

Tweets 24431
Follower 5844
Following 350
Likes Given 39719

Average Tweet by @KHodgess

20.26 Words
116.24 Characters
10.33 Likes
1.28 Retweets

Most Liked Tweet by @KHodgess

Most Retweeted Tweet by @KHodgess

Text Complexity (Flesch Formula)

Easy - Score 77.8

Connected Users (@mentions)

Top 20 Words by @KHodgess

jesus people woman love truth christ 😂 girl deserve absolutely joy life give christians heals friend knew made good feel

Top 20 Hashtags by @KHodgess

- or -

@

Note: We are just scanning the last 600 Tweets of every user, because of API Rate Limits. Login via Twitter (oAuth) on top of the page in order to scan the latest 3200 Tweets of any public user (takes some additional seconds).