I tweet about trading, financial markets, financial freedom, also sharing what I find inspiring & motivating. I am a trader & the founder of https://t.co/gqmZ6wZxcM.
Average Tweet by @SJosephBurns
Most Liked Tweet by @SJosephBurns
“Never, ever tell anyone about your problems, 90% of the people really don't care. The other 10% are glad you have them." - Charlie Munger— Steve Burns (@SJosephBurns) July 13, 2019
Most Retweeted Tweet by @SJosephBurns
Why it’s hard to trade against an algo: pic.twitter.com/sh6cuNKPrz— Steve Burns (@SJosephBurns) July 5, 2019
Text Complexity (Flesch Formula)
Connected Users (@mentions)
Top 20 Words by @SJosephBurnstrading trade market guest money time stock traders people day trader trend great stocks moving price long make buy good
Top 20 Hashtags by @SJosephBurns#NTUpartner #MondayMotivation #TuesdayMotivation #FollowFriday #SaturdayThoughts #FridayMotivation #ThursdayMotivation #MondayMotivaton #SaturdayMotivation #SaturdayMorning #FridayFeeling #IndependenceDay2019 #WednesdayWisdom
- or -
Note: We are just scanning the last 600 Tweets of every user, because of API Rate Limits. Login via Twitter (oAuth) on top of the page in order to scan the latest 3200 Tweets of any public user (takes some additional seconds).